Defiant Sloth is written by Paul Williams.
Born and raised in Minnesota; transplanted to Chicago in 2004. Been here since.
Now residing in the hipster pen of the Ukrainian Village neighborhood, you can usually find me drifting from watering hole to greasy taqueria under cover of night.
Professional by Day
Vice President, Content
Performics (performance marketing arm of Publicis Groupe)
Hobbyist by Night
Defiant Sloth, where you'll find spirited discourse on the importance of privacy, data ownership, journalism, product reviews, and the inevitability of other miscellany.
- Share16: Managing Multiple Digital Channels
- SEMPO: From Desktops to Storefronts
- Apple Confirms Applebot: Improved Search Opportunity for Siri & Spotlight Suggestions
- Mobile's Great Expectations
- Evaluating the Google "Vince" Update
- Schema.org & the Importance of Microformats
- Yahoo's Inquisitor for the iPhone: A Vision into the Future of Mobile Search
- Link Building in the Age of Mobile & Instapaper