This blog is written by Paul Williams. You can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you prefer to read updates via email, you can add your email to a weekly curation here.
By day, I oversee product and growth strategy at Publicis Commerce.
By night (and, generally, outside of work), you’ll find me somewhere in the midwest, probably typing away, reading a book, gardening outside, walking the dog, indulging in food, brewing coffee, kayaking a lake, watching some kind of screen entertainment, or… crushing a beer at a dive bar while ripping through pull tabs.
- Previously lived in Chicago and Madison
- Currently holed up in St. Paul, MN with my partner and my dog
On the Internet
SVP Head of Commerce Product & Growth Strategy
Publicis Commerce // Present
Championing strategic approaches within Publicis Groupe’s Commerce COE for brands to advance their capabilities through our products and solutions, and driving growth across an ever-changing palette of commerce solutions, products, and services for the largest brands in the world.
- The Winning Formula of Partnerships & Trust - Publicis Commerce, Nov 2023
- Quoted in Survey Insights 2023: Overcoming Digital Marketing Challenges - Kortx, July 2023
- Quoted in Despite agencies’ investments in data tech, advertiser expectations still fall short - Digiday, May 2023
- Quoted in Agency relationships with Amazon evolve as they adapt to retail media opportunities - Digiday, Q2 2023
- Quoted in Agency clients' KPIs evolve with focus on retail - Digiday, Q1 2023
- Priming the Pump for Sustainable Retailing - MediaVillage, 2022